Program Manager (Licensed) - Assertive Community Treatment - Paid
|Title:||Program Manager (Licensed) - Assertive Community Treatment - Paid|
|Department:||Adult Treatment Services|
|Location:||Salt Lake City, Utah|
Program Manager - Assertive Community TreatmentPay: Up to $68,000 depending on experience and licensure status + $1,000 sign-on bonus - benefits eligible
Schedule: Full Time
Salt Lake City, Utah
Benefits - Approximate full-time benefits package value = $25,000+:
- $1000 Sign-on bonus
- Low-cost medical, dental, and vision coverage. Health savings account. 403b retirement plan with employer match (50% match up to 3%).
- Employee Assistance Program for all employees
- 33 paid days off: 11 observed paid holidays, 12 sick days, and 10 vacation days to start. Vacation increases to 12 days after 1 year, 15 days after 2 years, and more at 5 and 9 years of service.
- Sick and vacation time accrue hourly per pay period.
- $50,000 in employer-paid life insurance; additional coverage available.
- $1,200 annual employer contribution to your Health Savings Account (paid quarterly)
- Employee Referral Program including cash bonuses and paid time off
Volunteers of America, Utah builds a community-supported bridge that provides a path for those who are vulnerable to improve their lives and increase their self-reliance.
In collaboration with the Division Director, directs the overall operations of the Assertive Community Treatment team according to National ACT standards. Provides direct treatment services to persons with severe and persistent mental illness and/or substance abuse concerns. Leads, supervises, and evaluates the multidisciplinary team.
- Supervise the ACT team members according to Volunteers of America, Utah policies and procedures.
- Direct day to day clinical operations, including leading the daily organizational meeting.
- Provide crisis intervention and appropriate referrals as needed.
- Coordinate the assessment and treatment planning process.
- In collaboration with HR and the Division Director, recruit and hire staff.
- Maintain programs within licensing standards and in compliance with our contracts.
- Manage the ACT budget, participating in regular budget review meetings with finance.
- Maintain collaborations with community stakeholders/funders whose services impact the clients within the division.
- Ensure all client and facility documentation is completed according to contract guidelines
- Maintain clinical caseload based on fidelity.
- Master’s Degree in a social service field, and license as LCSW, CMHC, Ph.D.
- Supervisory and administrative experience required. Program operations experience preferred.
- Knowledge of social service delivery system and community resources.
- Knowledge of laws, regulations, ethics, and best-practices affecting the delivery of program services.
- Ability to interact with others in a professional manner.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and delegate to staff. Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Work is performed both in an office environment and in the field. Must sit for extended periods of time, and also be able to drive to and provide services in off-site locations.
Submit your resume on the career page of our website: www.voaut.org/careers
Volunteers of America, Utah is committed to creating a diverse environment, where all people feel valued, have the opportunity to do their personal best and where leadership development is fostered. The organization is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All employment decisions are based on business needs without regard to race, ethnicity, skin color, nationality, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, mental and developmental abilities, physical ability or religious belief. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.