|Title:||Client Access Representative - Paid|
|Location:||Salt Lake City, Utah|
Client Access Representative - Cornerstone Counseling Center
Schedule: Full-time, benefits-eligible positions. Typically Monday to Friday.
Pay: $16 / hr
Benefits: Approximate benefits package value: $20,000
- Low-cost medical, dental, and vision coverage. Health savings account. 403b retirement plan with employer match (50% match up to 3%).
- Employee Assistance Program for all employees
- 33 paid days off: 11 observed paid holidays, 12 sick days, and 10 vacation days to start. Vacation increases to 12 days after 1 year, 15 days after 2 years, and more at 5 and 9 years of service.
- Sick and vacation time accrues hourly per pay period.
- $50,000 in employer-paid life insurance; additional coverage available.
- $1,200 annual employer contribution to your Health Savings Account (paid quarterly)
- Employee Referral Program including cash bonuses and paid time off
Volunteers of America, Utah builds a community-supported bridge that provides a path for those who are vulnerable to improve their lives and increase their self-reliance. The Client Access Representative will be the first point of contact for new and existing clients and will assist in the collection and entry of client demographic, insurance information, and copays into our EHR system. They will be responsible for client group/appointment check-ins, and answering phones. They will work closely with therapists and providers with scheduling and ensuring that all required paperwork has been completed for program enrollment. They will also assist in the tracking, follow up, and authorization of state and funding requirements on a regular basis, as well as other minor front office duties.
- Greet and direct clients as appropriate. Screen for potential crisis clients and provide accurate information on the program and services offered.
- Collect/Verify new and existing client demographics, insurance information, and collect any copays due. Ensure that all necessary paperwork/documents have been completed, scanned and filed based on program enrollment.
- Check-in clients for groups, individual sessions, and provider visits, as well as assisting day treatment clients as needed.
- Assist with the updating/maintaining group rosters, client trackers, and waitlists.
- Track, maintain and follow up on state and federal data requirements.
- Support and assist therapists with scheduling, client contact, and obtaining documents.
- Answer and direct incoming calls appropriately.
- Verify Medicaid eligibility monthly, as well as authorizations.
- Track/Collect and Inform therapists on any client balance due.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Teamwork is essential.
- Familiarity with the population we serve and community resources is preferred.
- Experience in a medical office setting preferred but not required.
- Basic computer/Microsoft Office Skills.
- Ability to maintain professionalism and adapt to change.
- Organized, detail oriented, self-starter.
Submit your resume on the career page of our web site: www.voaut.org/careers
Volunteers of America, Utah is committed to creating a diverse environment, where all people feel valued, have the opportunity to do their personal best and where leadership development is fostered. The organization is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All employment decisions are based on business needs without regard to race, ethnicity, skin color, nationality, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, mental and developmental abilities, physical ability or religious belief. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.