Therapist - Intensive Case Management - Paid
|Title:||Therapist - Intensive Case Management - Paid|
|Department:||Intensive Case Management|
|Location:||Salt Lake City, Utah|
Therapist - Intensive Case ManagementSalary: $DOE - Full Time, Benefits Eligible
Schedule: Typically Monday through Friday, days
Benefits: Approximate benefits package value: $23,000+
- Low-cost medical, dental, and vision coverage. Health savings account. 403b retirement plan with employer match (50% match up to 3%).
- Employee Assistance Program for all employees
- 33 paid days off: 11 observed paid holidays, 12 sick days, and 10 vacation days to start. Vacation increases to 12 days after 1 year, 15 days after 2 years, and more at 5 and 9 years of service.
- Sick and vacation time accrue hourly per pay period.
- $50,000 in employer-paid life insurance; additional coverage available.
- $1,200 annual employer contribution to your Health Savings Account (paid quarterly)
- Employee Referral Program including cash bonuses and paid time off
- No-cost supervision toward licensure for CSW and ACMHC
- Agency-provided scheduling, billing, marketing, and client sourcing
Volunteers of America, Utah provides community-supported paths for those who are vulnerable to improve their lives and increase their self-reliance.
In collaboration with the Intensive Case Management (ICM) Program Manager, the ICM Therapist provides clinical care for ICM clients located at the Geraldine E. King Women’s Resource Center and in the community. You will provide direct clinical services to persons with serious mental illness and/or substance abuse concerns, including assessments, individual therapy, and will have opportunities to do group therapy. Our ICM Therapist participates in regular clinical case staffing with the multidisciplinary team. Most services will take place in the community, at the Geraldine E. King Women’s Resource Center, or in housing environments. Goals are to provide wrap around services in the community to assist clients in obtaining housing, behavioral health treatment, health insurance and benefits, and self-reliance.
- Provide clinical services to a caseload of clients on the Intensive Case Management team according to Volunteers of America, Utah policies and procedures.
- Conduct assessments and treatment plan reviews routinely.
- Perform individual and group therapy as indicated in the treatment plan.
- Provide crisis intervention and appropriate referrals as needed.
- Provide client-centered, trauma-informed services, with an emphasis on motivational interviewing and harm reduction.
- Maintain collaborations with community stakeholders/funders whose services impact the clients within the division.
- Ensure all client and facility documentation is completed according to contract guidelines
- Attend work on a regular and predictable basis.
- Master’s Degree in a social service field, and license as CSW, ACMHC, or equivalent at minimum.
- Case Management experience preferred.
- Knowledge of social service delivery system and community resources.
- Knowledge of laws, regulations, ethics, and best-practices affecting the delivery of program services.
- Ability to interact with others in a professional manner.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and delegate to staff. Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Work is performed both in an office environment and in the field using a company vehicle. Must sit for extended periods of time, and also be able to drive to and provide services in off-site locations.
Submit your resume on the career page of our website: www.voaut.org/careers
Volunteers of America, Utah is committed to creating a diverse environment, where all people feel valued, have the opportunity to do their personal best and where leadership development is fostered. The organization is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All employment decisions are based on business needs without regard to race, ethnicity, skin color, nationality, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, mental and developmental abilities, physical ability or religious belief. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.