|Title:||Therapist - Mental Health - Part Time - Paid|
|Location:||Salt Lake City, Utah|
Therapist (CSW/ACMHC) - Mental HealthPay: $21-24/hr
Schedule: Part time, 3-4 days per week
Volunteers of America, Utah builds a community-supported bridge that provides a path for those who are vulnerable to improve their lives and increase their self-reliance. Volunteers of America, Utah partners with Health Clinics of Utah to provide outpatient mental health services at their primary care clinic.The clinic is located at 1950 West 168 North. This is a part-time (20 hour/week) position.
- Conducting clinical assessments.
- Providing short-term therapy and interventions to an underserved population.
- Consulting with medical professionals regarding patients' mental health concerns.
- Completing notes and maintaining clinical records according to agency policy and procedure.
- Master's Degree from an accredited college or university in a mental health discipline.
- Licensed clinician or on licensure track; supervision for licensure is provided those not fully licensed.
- Ability to pass a drug screen and criminal background check.
Submit your resume on the career page of our website: www.voaut.org/careers
Volunteers of America, Utah is committed to creating a diverse environment, where all people feel valued, have the opportunity to do their personal best and where leadership development is fostered. The organization is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All employment decisions are based on business needs without regard to race, ethnicity, skin color, nationality, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, mental and developmental abilities, physical ability or religious belief. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.