Recovery Asst Center for Women and Children - Paid
|Title:||Recovery Asst Center for Women and Children - Paid|
Shifts at a drug and alcohol detox center which serves vulnerable women and their children. This is rewarding work at an agency where we are committed to making a difference serving Utah's most vulnerable population. Recovery Assistants will assist our female clients who are recovering from substance use.Located in Murray.
Duties include: .
Duties include: .
- Conduct intake interviews with clients who are intoxicated or in withdrawal from substance use.
- Screen clients for admission; intake and orientation
- Interact with clients who are in the detox process.
- Monitor clients to ensure safety and enforce facility rules.
- Complete record keeping and answer phones.
- Work together and support coworkers.
- Monitor and document client prescription medications.
- Take vital signs.
- Work with and support co-workers.
- Ability to be firm, yet compassionate.
- High School diploma/GED, Associates Degree (social services, psychology) and one year of work experience in a related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to multi-task
- Basic computer skills
- Familiarity/knowledge of substance abuse strongly preferred.
- Valid drivers license and good driving record.
- Must pass drug screen and criminal background check.
Full-time benefits include:
Low cost medical coverage (SelectHealth), with a Health Savings Account ($300 quarterly employer contribution)
Low cost dental and vision coverage
$50,000 life insurance coverage
Paid holidays, vacation, and sick time
Retirement plan with employer match
Submit your resume on the career page of our website: www.voaut.org/careers
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications