|Title:||Child Care Worker - Part-Time - Paid|
|Location:||Salt Lake City, Utah|
Child Care Worker - Cornerstone Counseling Center
Schedule: Part Time. Monday-Wednesday 8:30am - 1:30pm, Friday 8:30am - 11:15am - some flexibility
Pay Rate: $16 / hour
Part Time Benefits Include:
- 403b retirement plan with employer match (50% match up to 3%).
- Employee Assistance Program for all employees
- Employee Referral Program - cash bonuses
Provide child care services to the children of clients attending therapy. Volunteers of America/Cornerstone Counseling Center offers clients counseling in the areas of substance abuse, domestic violence, and mental health. We are a non-profit agency.
- Engage and interact with children in a nurturing and supportive manner.
- Promote learning and physical, social, and emotional development.
- Implement activities that promote child development and maintain a safe and orderly playroom environment.
- Inform supervisor of any necessary information regarding the care/safety of children\
- Maintain confidentiality of clients.
- Other tasks as assigned
- 6 months of paid, supervised child care experience or its equivalent with demonstrated competence in a child care position.
- Experience working with traumatized children or working in a therapeutic setting helpful.
- Must be able to lift and hold small children (30 lbs).
- Must pass a state criminal background check and drug screen.
Apply on the career page of our website: www.voaut.org/careers
Volunteers of America, Utah is committed to creating a diverse environment, where all people feel valued, have the opportunity to do their personal best and where leadership development is fostered. The organization is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All employment decisions are based on business needs without regard to race, ethnicity, skin color, nationality, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, mental and developmental abilities, physical ability or religious belief. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.