|Title:||Therapist - Child/Youth Treatment - Paid|
|Location:||Salt Lake City, Utah|
Cornerstone Counseling Center has an opening for a full-time therapist on the Child/Youth Treatment Team. Work with team members to provide counseling services in an outpatient setting. Gain valuable experience, guidance, and personal satisfaction while obtaining the hours needed for your licensure.
- Provide individual and group therapy services to adolescents
- Participate in case consultations and staffings on a multidisciplinary team.
- Complete required notes and paperwork on time.
- Clinical supervision provided for clinicians working toward approved licensure.
- Master's degree from an accredited college/university.
- ACMHC or CSW
- Experience working with children/adolescents preferred.
- Training in TF-CBT.
- Must pass a criminal background check and drug screen.
Full-time: 40 hours per week, M - F days and one-two evenings until 7:30 p.m.
$43,680 per year
Full-time benefits include: medical, dental & life insurance; paid holidays, vacation and sick time' retirement plan with employer match
Submit resume at www.voaut.org/careers.
Equal Opportunity Employer / Veterans / Disabled