Behavioral Health Program Manager
|Title:||Behavioral Health Program Manager|
|Location:||Salt Lake City, Utah|
Volunteers of America, Utah provides a bridge to self-reliance and health for vulnerable individuals and populations who struggle with homelessness, addiction and mental illness in our Wasatch Front communities.Join Cornerstone Counseling Center, an outpatient behavioral health and substance abuse treatment facility. Our Behavioral Health Program Manager reports to the Division Director of Treatment Services and manages the adult treatment services team which provides substance abuse treatment for ASAM 2.5, 2.1 and 1.0 (Day Treatment, Intensive Outpatient and Standard Outpatient). Areas of responsibility include staff supervision and training, fiscal management, program development, license and contract adherence, quality assurance/outcome management, support for fund-raising, community networking, and volunteer utilization.
Areas of responsibility:
Staff Management: Therapists – 15, Interns – 2 to 3
- Hire, train, coach, and supervise clinical team.
- Oversee productivity of staff.
- Resolve disputes, complains, and grievances between staff and/or clients.
- Manage the use of funds as designated in the program budget.
- Ensure full draw down of various streams of funding.
- Develop and implement program services to meet the needs of diverse populations.
- Oversee the staffing of all groups.
- Assist with grant writing when needed.
- Network with the community.
- Maintain program within requirements set forth by Medicaid and Salt Lake County.
- Participate in yearly audits and implement necessary changes.
- Measure the quality of services provided.
- Facilitate the collection of data and generation of reports.
- Collaborate with Reports and Data Manager to generate outcomes.
- Run weekly staffing meetings and clinical case reviews, as well as weekly group supervision.
- Provide clinical supervision to interns and therapists working toward licensure.
- Perform group and individual therapy as needed.
- Ensure that client and facility documentation is completed in UWITS and in accordance with program policies and procedures (day-of-service).
- Masters Degree in a social service field and licensure as an LCSW, CMHC, or Ph.D.
- Two years supervisory experience.
- Behavioral health and substance abuse treatment services experience preferred.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Computer literate with proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills to interact with program staff and managers of other agency programs.
- Must be personable, organized, forward thinking, and positive.
- Must be able to pass a background and drug screen.
Low cost medical coverage (SelectHealth), with a Health Savings Account ($300 quarterly employer contribution)
Low cost dental and vision coverage
$50,000 life insurance coverage
Paid holidays, vacation, and sick time
Retirement plan with employer match
To apply, please submit a cover letter that includes your interest in the position, resume and three references on our website: www.voaut.org/careers.
EOE / Veteran / Disabled