Recovery Asst - Social Services - Paid
|Title:||Recovery Asst - Social Services - Paid|
Perform rewarding work at the Center for Women and Children where we are committed to making a difference by serving Utah's most vulnerable population.Work in a non-profit drug and alcohol detox center. Recovery Assistants assist female clients and their children (up to age 10). Located in Murray.
Duties include: .
Duties include: .
- Conduct intake interviews with clients who are intoxicated or in withdrawal from substance use.
- Screen clients for admission; intake and orientation
- Interact with clients who are in the detox process.
- Monitor clients to ensure safety and enforce facility rules.
- Complete record keeping and answer phones.
- Work together and support coworkers.
- Monitor and document client prescription medications.
- Take vital signs.
- Work with and support co-workers.
- Ability to be firm, yet compassionate.
- High School diploma/GED, Associates Degree (social services, psychology, criminal justice) and one year of work experience in a related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to multi-task
- Basic computer skills
- Familiarity/knowledge of substance abuse strongly preferred.
- Valid drivers license and good driving record.
- Must pass drug screen and criminal background check.
Full-time benefits include:
Low cost medical coverage (SelectHealth), with a Health Savings Account ($300 quarterly employer contribution)
Low cost dental and vision coverage
$50,000 life insurance coverage
Paid holidays, vacation, and sick time
Retirement plan with employer match
Submit your resume on the career page of our website: www.voaut.org/careers
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications