|Title:||Clinical Admissions Specialist - (L)CSW/(A)CMHC|
|Department:||Adult Treatment Services|
|Location:||Salt Lake City, Utah|
Clinical Admissions Specialist - (L)CSW/(A)CMHC - Updated CompensationPay: $65000 to $80000 per year DOE
Schedule: Typically Monday through Friday
Benefits Eligible: Approximate benefits package value: $23000+
- Low-cost medical, dental, and vision coverage. Health savings account. 403b retirement plan with employer match (50% match up to 3%).
- Employee Assistance Program for all employees
- 33 paid days off: 11 observed paid holidays, 12 sick days, and 10 vacation days to start. Vacation increases to 12 days after 1 year, 15 days after 2 years, and more at 5 and 9 years of service.
- Sick and vacation time accrue hourly per pay period.
- $50,000 in employer-paid life insurance; additional coverage available.
- $1,200 annual employer contribution to your Health Savings Account (paid quarterly)
- Employee Referral Program including cash bonuses and paid time off
- No-cost supervision toward licensure for CSW and ACMHC
- Agency-provided scheduling, billing, marketing, and client sourcing
Volunteers of America, Utah provides community-supported paths for those who are vulnerable to improve their lives and increase their self-reliance. Volunteers of America, Utah's Cornerstone Counseling Center helps clients by reducing barriers to needed care and facilitating connections to community resources for vulnerable individuals. In addition to outpatient behavioral health services, we offer integrated primary care services through a unique partnership with Midtown Community Health Center.
Volunteers of America uses a trauma informed approach to address mental health needs, substance use, and overall well-being. Each client is offered services specific to their needs, including individual counseling, group counseling, employment services, case management, integrated health care, and medication management. Our Intake Therapist will be responsible for providing intakes and comprehensive assessments for clients who connect with Volunteers of America for treatment to connect them with appropriate services at our agency. Volunteers of America team members are passionate about helping those who struggle with mental health and substance use disorders and enjoy the highly supportive, collaborative work environment that we have cultivated.
- Perform intake evaluations/assessments, determine client needs, including mental health, substance use, case management, medical, employment etc. and refer to appropriate programs.
- Maintain at least 65% productivity.
- Submit notes and documentation within 24 hours
- Develop and maintain satisfactory work habits with respect to timeliness, judgment, cooperation, communication, responsibility and computer literacy.
- Maintain clinical records, record service, and develop treatment plans as indicated by agency policies and procedures, submit authorizations for funding.
- Develop expertise across clinical and auxiliary programs within the agency to provide appropriate and integrated services.
- Develop expertise in various funding streams, including Medicaid, private insurance, and county funding.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Attend work on a regular and predictable basis.
- Master’s degree from an accredited college or university in a mental health discipline and Utah licensure as a mental health therapist (or eligibility for Utah licensure within 2 years of date of hire).
- Possess an active/current licensure status and remain in good standing with the Department of Professional Licensing.
- Open and willing to learn; teachable.
- Demonstrates an ability to use sound judgment within the scope of the position’s responsibilities.
- Ability to maintain professionalism and adapt to change.
- Organized, detail oriented, self-starter.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; attention to detail.
- Demonstrated skills in crisis intervention.
- Work is performed in an office environment; must sit for extended periods of time.
Submit your resume on the career page of our website: www.voaut.org/careers
Volunteers of America, Utah is committed to creating a diverse environment, where all people feel valued, have the opportunity to do their personal best and where leadership development is fostered. The organization is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All employment decisions are based on business needs without regard to race, ethnicity, skin color, nationality, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, mental and developmental abilities, physical ability or religious belief. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.