|Title:||Donor Relations & Database Coordinator -Paid|
|Location:||Salt Lake City, Utah|
Donor Relations and Database CoordinatorSchedule: Full Time, typically Monday-Friday with occasional evenings and weekends
Pay: $40,000 to $45,000 - benefits-eligible!
Benefits - Approximate full-time benefits package value = $21,000+
- Low-cost medical, dental, and vision coverage. Health savings account. 403b retirement plan with employer match (50% match up to 3%).
- Employee Assistance Program for all employees
- 33 paid days off: 11 observed paid holidays, 12 sick days, and 10 vacation days to start. Vacation increases to 12 days after 1 year, 15 days after 2 years, and more at 5 and 9 years of service.
- Sick and vacation time accrue hourly per pay period.
- $50,000 in employer-paid life insurance; additional coverage available.
- $1,200 annual employer contribution to your Health Savings Account (paid quarterly)
- Employee Referral Program including cash bonuses and paid time off
Volunteers of America, Utah builds a community-supported bridge that provides a path for those who are vulnerable to improve their lives and increase their self-reliance.
The Donor Relations & Database Coordinator is responsible for ensuring a positive donor experience by working collaboratively in a donor-centered development and stewardship program to strengthen funder relationships and deepen financial support for Volunteers of America, Utah.
- Work with Chief Development Officer and Development Manager in identifying, cultivating, and stewarding existing and prospective donors.
- Manage a portfolio of donors and create personal relationships, including prospecting, cultivation, and solicitation of gifts as assigned; arrange and support major donor visits and phone calls for CEO, CDO, and Board Members.
- Identify, create and implement opportunities and events for donor recognition, stewardship, and appreciation. Lead planning efforts for an annual donor and volunteer appreciation events and serve on the fundraising event team, acting as lead in the area of logistics as well as technology, registration, auction management.
- Work with Corporate Relations & Volunteer Engagement Director to incorporate volunteers into donor prospecting, cultivation, solicitation, and acknowledgement process.
- Manage the donor database and data entry. Act as lead for all development operations, databases and programs (Raisers Edge, Constant Contact, Gesture, Online Express, Volgistics, Blackbaud, website, and other databases as assigned) and assist with social media and website updates.
- Manage systems and processes for cash, pledges, and in-kind gifts, ensuring quality data entry, gift acknowledgements, pledge reminders, monthly gifts, and reconciliation of cash and in-kind gift financials as scheduled. (work cooperatively with Grant Writer(s) as related to tracking information in the donor database and grant applications & award tracking)
- Works with Development Manager to coordinate event logistics for fundraisers, including managing auction and event software, coordinating in-kind donations, managing participant registration and completing other responsibilities delegated by Development Manager.
- Prepare, analyze, interpret, and create fundraising and donor reports (daily, monthly, quarterly, annually, or as needed) and analyze current donor giving patterns to increase donor retention, upgrading, and conversion rates.
- Manage Employee Giving peer-to-peer fundraising campaigns, including ongoing campaigns and themed or time-sensitive campaigns and donor recognition as well.
- Work in collaboration with Marketing & Communications team to execute donor communications, webpages, emails, social media, online and direct mail fundraising appeals (often taking a lead role in the process). Act as lead for email and mailing list preparation, management, monitoring, and data analysis.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Demonstrated experience providing administrative support in an office setting; working in a nonprofit setting preferred.
- Proficiency with MS Office, Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Social Media Platforms; understanding and comfortable with updating websites; donor database (Raiser’s Edge) experience preferred; must be comfortable and able to learn new computer programs and databases.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including customer service skills.
- Ability to prepare, analyze, interpret, and report on agency data.
- Enthusiastic, organized, detail oriented; able to prioritize projects and meet deadlines.
- Good presentation and interpersonal skills with an emphasis on meeting or exceeding donor expectations.
- Comfortable interacting in a positive, professional manner with diverse team members at all levels of the organization including Senior Leadership, Board Members, staff, donors, volunteers, community organizations, and vendors; must be team oriented and collaborative.
- Work is generally performed in an office environment. Must sit for extended periods of time, walk up and down stairs, and be able to lift 25 lbs. and engage in set up/take down of event equipment, banners, and pop up tents, loading/unloading vehicles, and maneuvering carts.
Submit your resume on the career page of our website: www.voaut.org/careers
Volunteers of America, Utah is committed to creating a diverse environment, where all people feel valued, have the opportunity to do their personal best and where leadership development is fostered. The organization is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All employment decisions are based on business needs without regard to race, ethnicity, skin color, nationality, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, mental and developmental abilities, physical ability or religious belief. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.