|Title:||Mental Health Clinician - Part Time - Paid|
|Department:||Family Counseling Center|
|Location:||Salt Lake City, Utah|
Part Time Fee-For-Service ClinicianSchedule: Build your own from 8am to 7pm, Monday-Friday and some Saturdays
Pay: $41-$45 per clinical hour, depending on licensure status
Volunteers of America, Utah builds a community-supported bridge that provides a path for those who are vulnerable to improve their lives and increase their self-reliance.
We are seeking qualified generalists and clinicians experienced in working with children and adolescents. You will provide individual or group counseling to a variety of clients (not limited to families) experiencing a wide range of diagnoses.
We are a mid-sized counseling center that offers:
- A supportive, team-centric atmosphere
- Administrative support - we source, schedule, and bill our clients so that you can focus on providing stellar services
- Part-time staff eligibility for our 403(b) retirement plan (match begins at 1 year, 50% up to 3%)
- Supervision for clinicians working towards licensure at no cost
- No required supervisory duties
- Schedule flexibility - build your own schedules within M-F, 8:00am to 7:00pm, and some Saturdays.
Family Counseling Center (650 E 4500 S, Ste 300, Murray UT) is a program of Volunteers of America, Utah, a non-profit agency.
- Provide therapy services and complete assessments.
- Participate in case consultations and staffings.
- Identity conceptualization using a variety of therapeutic modalities and other evidence-based practices.
- Keep up-to-date on required paperwork.
- Supervise clinicians working toward full licensure.
- CMHC or LCSW licensure
- Prefer wo years experience post licensure with the ability to supervise clinicians.
- Experience with clinical supervision helpful
- Pass Utah DHS - Office of Licensing background screening for those working with vulnerable populations.
Volunteers of America, Utah is committed to creating a diverse environment, where all people feel valued, have the opportunity to do their personal best and where leadership development is fostered. The organization is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All employment decisions are based on business needs without regard to race, ethnicity, skin color, nationality, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, mental and developmental abilities, physical ability or religious belief. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.