Therapist (CSW/ACMHC) - Adult Treatment - Paid
|Title:||Therapist (CSW/ACMHC) - Adult Treatment - Paid|
|Department:||Adult Treatment Services|
|Location:||Salt Lake City, Utah|
Therapist (CSW/ACMHC)Pay: $65000 to $80000 - Full Time Benefits Eligible
Schedule: Typically Monday through Friday, days, with 1 to 2 evenings required per week (approx to 7:45pm).
Benefits: Approximate benefits package value: $23,000+
- Low-cost medical, dental, and vision coverage. Health savings account. 403b retirement plan with employer match (50% match up to 3%).
- Employee Assistance Program for all employees
- 33 paid days off: 11 observed paid holidays, 12 sick days, and 10 vacation days to start. Vacation increases to 12 days after 1 year, 15 days after 2 years, and more at 5 and 9 years of service.
- Sick and vacation time accrue hourly per pay period.
- $50,000 in employer-paid life insurance; additional coverage available.
- $1,200 annual employer contribution to your Health Savings Account (paid quarterly)
- Employee Referral Program including cash bonuses and paid time off
- No-cost supervision toward licensure for CSW and ACMHC
- Agency-provided scheduling, billing, marketing, and client sourcing
Volunteers of America, Utah builds a community-supported bridge that provides a path for those who are vulnerable to improve their lives and increase their self-reliance. Volunteers of America, Utah's Cornerstone Counseling Center helps clients by reducing barriers to needed care and facilitating connections to community resources for vulnerable individuals. In addition to outpatient behavioral health services, we offer integrated primary care services through a unique partnership with Midtown Community Health Center.
Our Adult Treatment Services Program uses a trauma informed approach to address mental health needs, substance use, and overall well-being. Each client is offered services specific to their needs, including individual counseling, group counseling, case management, integrated health care, and medication management. Our Clinical Therapist will provide direct and indirect outpatient therapy services to agency clients and assist with clinical program development and community networking as needed. Additionally, therapists will have the opportunity to work in three outpatient levels of care: day treatment, intensive outpatient, and standard outpatient. Cornerstone team members are passionate about helping those who struggle with mental health and substance use disorders and enjoy the highly supportive, collaborative work environment that we have cultivated.
- Perform intake evaluations/assessments, formulate client diagnoses, and provide individual, couple, family, and group therapy services.
- Provide crisis intervention and appropriate referrals as needed.
- Provide case management services to clients in order to plan, coordinate, cooperate or deliver ancillary services necessary for the effective treatment of clients.
- Develop and maintain satisfactory work habits with respect to timeliness, judgment, cooperation, communication, responsibility and computer literacy.
- Develop and maintain effective therapeutic alliance with clients, including conceptualizing and fostering effective therapeutic process.
- Maintain clinical records, record service, and develop and update treatment plans as indicated by agency policies and procedures, submit and track authorizations/re-authorizations for funding.
- Attend work on a regular and predictable basis.
- Master’s degree from an accredited college or university in a mental health discipline and Utah licensure as a mental health therapist (or eligibility for Utah licensure within 2 years of date of hire).
- Possess an active/current licensure status and remain in good standing with the Department of Professional Licensing.
- Open and willing to learn; teachable.
- Demonstrates an ability to use sound judgment within the scope of the position’s responsibilities.
- Ability to maintain professionalism and adapt to change.
- Organized, detail oriented, self-starter.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; attention to detail.
- Demonstrated skills in crisis intervention.
- Work is performed in an office environment; must sit for extended periods of time.
Submit your resume on the career page of our website: www.voaut.org/careers
Volunteers of America, Utah is committed to creating a diverse environment, where all people feel valued, have the opportunity to do their personal best and where leadership development is fostered. The organization is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All employment decisions are based on business needs without regard to race, ethnicity, skin color, nationality, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, mental and developmental abilities, physical ability or religious belief. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.