Mental Health Clinician - Paid
|Title:||Mental Health Clinician - Paid|
|Department:||Family Counseling Center|
|Location:||Salt Lake City, Utah|
Therapist - CSW, LCSW, ACMHC, CMHC - Updated CompensationPay: $65000 to $80000 per year.
Licensed Therapists: $72000 base; potential for $80000 with productivity bonus*
Unlicensed Therapists: $65000 base; potential for $73000 with productivity bonus*
*Productivity Bonus: Up to $8000 annually. Bonuses are granted quarterly at $2000 for maintaining average productivity of at least 65%.
Schedule: Flexible, but typically Monday through Friday with occasional evenings.
Benefits: Approximate benefits package value: $23,000+
- Low-cost medical, dental, and vision coverage. Health savings account. 403b retirement plan with employer match (50% match up to 3%).
- Employee AssistanceProgram for all employees
- 33 paid days off: 11 observed paid holidays, 12 sick days, and 10 vacation days to start. Vacation increases to 12 days after 1 year, 15 days after 2 years, and more at 5 and 9 years of service.
- Sick and vacation time accrue hourly per pay period.
- $50,000 in employer-paid life insurance; additional coverage available.
- $1,200 annual employer contribution to your Health Savings Account (paid quarterly)
- Employee Referral Program including cash bonuses and paid time off
- No-cost supervision toward licensure for CSW and ACMHC
- Agency-provided scheduling, billing, marketing, and client sourcing
Volunteers of America, Utah provides community-supported paths for those who are vulnerable to improve their lives and increase their self-reliance. We are seeking qualified generalists and clinicians experienced in working with children and adolescents. You will provide individual or group counseling to a variety of clients (not limited to families) experiencing a wide range of diagnoses. As a mid-sized counseling center, we offer a supportive, team atmosphere. Family Counseling Center (650 E 4500 S, Ste 300, Murray UT) is a program of Volunteers of America, Utah, a non-profit agency. Expected productivity is 60%.
- Perform intake evaluations/assessments, formulate client diagnoses, and provide individual, couple, family, and group therapy services.
- Provide crisis intervention and appropriate referrals as needed.
- Provide case management services to clients in order to plan, coordinate, cooperate or deliver ancillary services necessary for the effective treatment of clients.
- Develop and maintain satisfactory work habits with respect to timeliness, judgment, cooperation, communication, responsibility and computer literacy.
- Develop and maintain effective therapeutic alliance with clients, including conceptualizing and fostering effective therapeutic process.
- Maintain clinical records, record service, and develop and update treatment plans as indicated by agency policies and procedures, submit and track authorizations/re-authorizations for funding.
- Attend work on a regular and predictable basis.
- Master’s degree from an accredited college or university in a mental health discipline and Utah licensure as a mental health therapist (or eligibility for Utah licensure within 2 years of date of hire).
- Experience with clinical supervision helpful
- Must pass a criminal background check and drug screen.
- Possess an active/current licensure status and remain in good standing with the Department of Professional Licensing.
- Open and willing to learn; teachable.
- Demonstrates an ability to use sound judgment within the scope of the position’s responsibilities.
- Ability to maintain professionalism and adapt to change.
- Organized, detail oriented, self-starter.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; attention to detail.
Submit your resume on the career page of our website: www.voaut.org/careers
Volunteers of America, Utah is committed to creating a diverse environment, where all people feel valued, have the opportunity to do their personal best and where leadership development is fostered. The organization is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All employment decisions are based on business needs without regard to race, ethnicity, skin color, nationality, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, mental and developmental abilities, physical ability or religious belief. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications