|Title:||Child & Youth Therapist (CSW/ACMHC) - Paid|
|Location:||Salt Lake City, Utah|
Therapist - Adult and Child
Pay: $47,000/year, $50,000/year if fully licensed.
Schedule: Full- time: 40 hours per week, M - F days and 1-2 evenings until 7:30 p.m.
Volunteers of America, Utah provides a bridge to self-reliance and health for vulnerable individuals and populations who struggle with homelessness, addiction and mental illness in our Wasatch Front communities.
Join Cornerstone Counseling Center, a Volunteers of America, Utah program, as a full-time therapist. In addition to working on an incredible team, gain valuable experience, and receive guidance while obtaining the hours needed for your licensure. Supportive, team-oriented, learning environment.
- Complete assessments and provide individual and group therapy services.
- Participate in case consultations and staffings on a multidisciplinary team.
- Identity conceptualization using the psychodynamic model and other evidence-based practices.
- Keep up-to-date on required paperwork.
- Clinical supervision provided for clinicians working toward approved licensure.
- Master's degree and CSW or ACMHC licensure.
- Advanced knowledge and experience in the mental health/substance abuse treatment field.
- Experience working with children, adolescents, and families preferred.
- Training in TF-CBT, PCIT, or other evidenced based practices used with children and youth preferred
- Must pass a criminal background check and drug screen.
Full-time benefits include:
Low cost medical coverage (SelectHealth), with a Health Savings Account ($300 quarterly employer contribution)
Low cost dental and vision coverage
$50,000 life insurance coverage
Paid holidays, vacation, and sick time
Retirement plan with employer match
Submit your resume on the career page of our website: www.voaut.org/careers
Volunteers of America, Utah is committed to creating a diverse environment, where all people feel valued, have the opportunity to do their personal best and where leadership development is fostered. The organization is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All employment decisions are based on business needs without regard to race, ethnicity, skin color, nationality, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, mental and developmental abilities, physical ability or religious belief. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.