|Title:||Office Manager - Counseling Center - Paid|
|Location:||Salt Lake City, Utah|
Office Manager - Cornerstone Counseling Center
Schedule: Full-time, benefits-eligible positions. Typically Monday to Friday.
Benefits: Approximate benefits package value: $20,000
- Low-cost medical, dental, and vision coverage. Health savings account. 403b retirement plan with employer match (50% match up to 3%).
- Employee Assistance Program for all employees
- 33 paid days off: 11 observed paid holidays, 12 sick days, and 10 vacation days to start. Vacation increases to 12 days after 1 year, 15 days after 2 years, and more at 5 and 9 years of service.
- Sick and vacation time accrues hourly per pay period.
- $50,000 in employer-paid life insurance; additional coverage available.
- $1,200 annual employer contribution to your Health Savings Account (paid quarterly)
- Employee Referral Program including cash bonuses and paid time off
Volunteers of America, Utah builds a community-supported bridge that provides a path for those who are vulnerable to improve their lives and increase their self-reliance. Join the team at Cornerstone Counseling Center whose aim is to provide access to high-quality behavioral health services, regardless of an individual’s ability to pay. Manage the operations of the clinic front office performing duties including customer service (external and internal), scheduling, medical records, supervision of staff, and facility maintenance. Cornerstone Counseling Center provides counseling, medications and support to families impacted by addiction, mental illness, and domestic violence.
- Direct the flow of clinic activities to achieve maximum utilization of clinic capacity.
- Create a friendly, trauma-informed environment for clients and staff
- Evaluate and implement new processes to increase access to high-quality services that are responsive to the needs of the community
- Adjust operations to maintain best practices according to SAMHSA standards.
- Hire, train, and supervise clinic administrative staff.
- Support the needs of staff including program managers, billing staff and therapists.
- Maximize use of electronic health record, appointment and eligibility systems.
- Oversee front office billing functions including collection of client copays and payments.
- Develop and maintain strong, positive, relations with referral sources.
- Manage admissions activities to provide seamless access to service and collection of appropriate insurance information.
- Ensure that all client paperwork is completed accurately and according to contract requirements.
- Act as liaison with other VOA programs to direct clients in need of services.
- Oversee grievance system and resolve issues for clients.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, health or social services or equivalent combination of experience and education.
- Medical or behavioral health office management experience, supervising front office staff.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
- Experience with electronic appointment scheduling and health record systems preferred.
- Solid working knowledge of health insurance including Medicaid.
- Ability to maintain professionalism and adapt to change.
- Organized, detail oriented, self-starter.
Submit your resume on the career page of our web site: www.voaut.org/careers
Volunteers of America, Utah is committed to creating a diverse environment, where all people feel valued, have the opportunity to do their personal best and where leadership development is fostered. The organization is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All employment decisions are based on business needs without regard to race, ethnicity, skin color, nationality, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, mental and developmental abilities, physical ability or religious belief. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.