Program Manager - Intensive Case Management - Paid
|Title:||Program Manager - Intensive Case Management - Paid|
|Department:||Adult Treatment Services|
|Location:||Salt Lake City, Utah|
Intensive Case Management - Program Manager & TherapistPay: Depends on experience and licensure status - benefits eligible
Schedule: Full Time
Salt Lake City, Utah
Volunteers of America, Utah builds a community-supported bridge that provides a path for those who are vulnerable to improve their lives and increase their self-reliance.
In collaboration with the Division Director, directs the overall operations of the Intensive Case Management Team according to pilot project description, located at the Geraldine E. King Women’s Resource Center. Provides direct clinical services to persons with serious mental illness and/or substance abuse concerns. Leads, supervises, and evaluates the multidisciplinary team. Most services will take place in the community, at the Geraldine E. King Women’s Resource Center, or in housing environments. Goals are to provide wrap around services in the community to assist clients in obtaining housing, behavioral health treatment, health insurance and benefits, and self-reliance.
- Supervise the Intensive Case Management team members according to Volunteers of America, Utah policies and procedures.
- Conduct assessments and treatment plan reviews routinely.
- Perform individual therapy as indicated in the treatment plan.
- Direct day to day operations, including leading the regular organizational meetings.
- Provide crisis intervention and appropriate referrals as needed.
- In collaboration with HR and the Division Director, recruit and hire staff.
- Maintain programs within licensing standards and in compliance with our contracts.
- Manage the Intensive Case Management budget, participating in regular budget review meetings with finance.
- Maintain collaborations with community stakeholders/funders whose services impact the clients within the division.
- Ensure all client and facility documentation is completed according to contract guidelines
- Attend work on a regular and predictable basis.
- Master’s Degree in a social service field, and license as LCSW, CMHC, Ph.D.
- Supervisory and administrative experience preferred. Program operations experience preferred.
- Knowledge of social service delivery system and community resources.
- Knowledge of laws, regulations, ethics, and best-practices affecting the delivery of program services.
- Ability to interact with others in a professional manner.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and delegate to staff. Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Work is performed both in an office environment and in the field. Must sit for extended periods of time, and also be able to drive to and provide services in off-site locations.
Full-time benefits include:
Low cost medical coverage (SelectHealth), with a Health Savings Account ($300 quarterly employer contribution)
Low cost dental and vision coverage
$50,000 life insurance coverage
Paid holidays, vacation, and sick time
Retirement plan with employer match
Submit your resume on the career page of our website: www.voaut.org/careers
Volunteers of America, Utah is committed to creating a diverse environment, where all people feel valued, have the opportunity to do their personal best and where leadership development is fostered. The organization is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All employment decisions are based on business needs without regard to race, ethnicity, skin color, nationality, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, mental and developmental abilities, physical ability or religious belief. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.