|Title:||Mental Health Clinician - Part Time - Paid|
|Location:||Salt Lake City, Utah|
Part Time Fee-For-Service ClinicianSchedule: Part time
Volunteers of America, Utah builds a community-supported bridge that provides a path for those who are vulnerable to improve their lives and increase their self-reliance.
We are seeking qualified generalists and clinicians experienced in working with children and adolescents. You will provide individual or group counseling to a variety of clients (not limited to families) experiencing a wide range of diagnoses. As a mid-sized counseling center, we offer a supportive, team atmosphere. Family Counseling Center (650 E 4500 S, Ste 300, Murray UT) is a program of Volunteers of America, Utah, a non-profit agency.
- Provide therapy services and complete assessments.
- Participate in case consultations and staffings.
- Identity conceptualization using a variety of therapeutic modalities and other evidence-based practices.
- Keep up-to-date on required paperwork.
- Supervise clinicians working toward full licensure.
- CMHC or LCSW licensure
- Two years experience post licensure with the ability to supervise clinicians.
- Experience with clinical supervision helpful
- Pass Utah DHS - Office of Licensing background screening for those working with vulnerable populations.
Volunteers of America, Utah is committed to creating a diverse environment, where all people feel valued, have the opportunity to do their personal best and where leadership development is fostered. The organization is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All employment decisions are based on business needs without regard to race, ethnicity, skin color, nationality, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, mental and developmental abilities, physical ability or religious belief. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.