CCBHC Director - Paid
Salt Lake City, Utah
Director - Certified Community Behavioral Health Clinics
Schedule: Full-time, benefits-eligible position.
Full-Time Benefits: Approximate benefits package value: $24,000+. Part-time staff are eligible for our Employee Assistance Program, retirement plan, and employee referral program.
- Low-cost medical, dental, and vision coverage. Health savings account. 403b retirement plan with employer match (50% match up to 3%).
- Employee Assistance Program for all employees, their spouses, and dependents.
- 33 paid days off: 11 observed paid holidays, 12 sick days, and 10 vacation days to start. Vacation increases to 12 days after 1 year, 15 days after 2 years, and more at 5 and 9 years of service.
- Sick and vacation time accrue hourly per pay period.
- $50,000 in employer-paid life insurance; additional coverage available.
- $1,200 annual employer contribution to your Health Savings Account (paid quarterly)
- Employee Referral Program including cash bonuses and paid time off
Volunteers of America, Utah builds a community-supported bridge that provides a path for those who are vulnerable to improve their lives and increase their self-reliance.
In collaboration with the Chief Operating Officer and VP of Clinical Services, this position directs the overall operations of the treatment services programs and aligns all aspects of treatment to adhere to Certified Community Behavioral Health Clinics (CCBHC) Criteria. Areas of responsibility include staff supervision, fiscal management, program development, license and contract adherence, quality assurance/outcome management, support for fund-raising, and community networking. More information can be found at https://www.voaut.org/mission-facilities
- Oversee CCBHC grant administration abiding by all SAMHSA policies and regulations, including mid-annual and annual programmatic reports.
- Oversee Data activities for CCBHC grant in accordance with SAMHSA policies and regulations.
- Establish and implement policies and procedures to meet CCBHC criteria. Utilize continuous quality improvement to determine improvements that are needed and implement changes.
- Create formal partnerships with Designated Care Organizations to contract services inward to provide integrated whole health care.
- Hire, train, and supervise staff. Train existing staff on CCBHC goals, best practices, and criteria.
- Develop, observe, and evaluate programs, making continuous quality improvements based on data.
- Ensure that all client and facility documentation is completed in UWITS and SPARS in accordance with program policies, procedures, and contracts.
- Oversee monthly budget meetings to ensure CCBHC funds are being spent in accordance with SAMHSA policies.
- Supervise front office and admissions departments.
- Provide direction and support for consistent client services in accordance with the program policy and procedure manuals and the organization mission.
- Provide clinical supervision and act as a consultant regarding interventions with individual clients as needed.
- Resolve disputes, complaints, and grievances between staff and/or clients.
- Acts as a liaison with local colleges and universities, recruit potential interns and employees.
- Attend meetings with contractors, providers, and other organizations whose services impact clients.
- Master’s Degree in social service field and licensed as an LCSW, LMFT, CMHC or Ph.D. and a minimum two years post licensure.
- Five years of management experience.
- Experience with a wide range of behavioral health clients.
- Advanced knowledge and experience in mental health/substance use disorder treatment field and evidence-based practices including trauma-informed care.
- Ability to maintain professionalism and adapt to change.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks; flexibility to respond to changes.
Submit your resume on the career page of our web site: www.voaut.org/careers
Volunteers of America, Utah is committed to creating a diverse environment, where all people feel valued, have the opportunity to do their personal best and where leadership development is fostered. The organization is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All employment decisions are based on business needs without regard to race, ethnicity, skin color, nationality, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, mental and developmental abilities, physical ability or religious belief. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.