|Title:||Development Manager - Paid|
|Location:||Salt Lake City, Utah|
The Development Manager works closely with the Chief Development Officer, the Development Manager creates and implements a strategic approach to fundraising, which includes major gifts, annual fundraising campaigns, and special events. Responsible to identify and cultivate prospective donors and use appropriate fundraising strategies to bring donors to successful solicitation.
- Supervises the Donor Relations Coordinator and assist with operations and maintenance of NXT/Raisers Edge, GiveSmart, Constant Contact, web and social media platforms, and any other software programs that may be used in executing fundraising or online strategies.
- Strong planning and organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple priorities and tasks concurrently and effectively prioritize to meet deadlines and achieve results in a team environment.
- Comfortable interacting in a professional manner with diverse team members at all levels of the organization including Senior Leadership, Board Members, staff, donors, volunteers, community organizations and vendors.
- Collaborative and team oriented; values diversity of thoughts, backgrounds and perspectives.
- Demonstrated high-level proficiency with web-based tools and Microsoft Office applications; experience in donor database management; Raiser’s Edge preferred.
- Exceptional organizational, written, and verbal communication skills are necessary for this position.
- Polished presentation and interpersonal skills with a strong customer service orientation with an emphasis on meeting or exceeding donor expectations.
- Ability to respond to changing circumstances and priorities in a focused and timely manner.
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative, proactively anticipate and effectively solve problems.
- Thrives in a busy, multi-tasking and time pressured environment; ability to remain composed under stress.
- Ability to work occasional nights, holidays, and weekends during major campaigns, events or as department needs require as scheduled.
- Ability to lift 30 lbs and engage in set up/take down of event equipment.
Please submit your resume and cover letter with salary expections on our website.
Full-time benefits include: medical, dental, and vision insurance; paid holidays, vacation, and sick time; retirement plan with company match.