Cook - Part-time - Paid
|Title:||Cook - Part-time - Paid|
Part-time, PAID position available at our adult substance abuse detoxification center.
- Prepare and serve meals for 50 people; provide nutritious snacks to clients.
- Oversee food storage and food handling practices to maintain the areas according to safe food handling regulations.
- Supervise and teach assigned clients in the food service area.
- High School diploma/GED
- 6 mos. institutional experience.
- 1 year of experience in food service for large groups preferred.
- Safe Serve Certification (may obtain after hired)
- Ability to lift up to 30 lbs.
- Must pass drug screen and background check.
$12.00 per hour
Equal Opportunity Employer / Veteran / Disabled
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications