|Title:||Therapist - Mental Health - Paid|
Provide therapy to clients in need, gain valuable experience, guidance, and personal satisfaction while obtaining the hours needed for your licensure. Cornerstone Counseling Center has an opening for a mental health therapist. Split your time between the Child & Youth Treatment Services team and the Domestic Violence/Mental Health Treatment Services team, Supportive, team-oriented, learning environment.
- Complete assessments and provide individual and group therapy services.
- Participate in case consultations and staffings on a multidisciplinary team.
- Identity conceptualization using the psychodynamic model and other evidence-based practices.
- Keep up-to-date on required paperwork.
- Clinical supervision provided for clinicians working toward approved licensure.
- Master's Degree graduate in a mental health discipline from an accredited university.
- On licensure track.
- Advanced knowledge and experience in with youth and/or domestic violence clients preferred.
- Must pass a criminal background check and drug screen.
Full-time: 40 hours per week, M - F days and 2-3 evenings until 7:30 p.m., $40,000 per year.
Full-time benefits include: Medical and dental insurance, $50,000 life insurance (no cost to employee); 11 paid holidays; paid vacation and sick time; retirement plan with employer match.
Equal Opportunity Employer / Veterans / Disabled