|Title:||Youth Clinician - Paid|
Support Volunteers of America, Utah's Youth Resource Center and its programs. Provide mental health support services for clients, crisis management and intervention, and clinical training and consultation for staff. Clinician will be based out of the Youth Resource Center on 888 South 400 West.
- Participate in weekly clinical staff meetings to review client progress and provide clinical consultation to staff.
- Provide group and individual mental health support to clients.
- Provide crisis intervention and consultation related to the evaluation of mental health of clients as needed.
- Maintain a caseload of clients engaged in a Self Reliance Plan.
- Approach and interact with clients in the open spaces of the Center.
- Master's Degree graduate in a mental health discipline from an accredited university.
- On licensure track; supervision provided.
- Experience supervising in non-clinical staff.
- Experience providing homeless services and working with youth, preferred.
- Experience teaching and/or providing training preferred.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check and a drug screen.
- Valid driver's license and good driving record (no DUI in the past 5 years, no more than 3 moving violations in the last 3 years)
Benefits include: medical, dental, and life insurance; paid holidays, vacation and sick time; retirement plan with employer match.
Submit resume on our web site www.voaut.org/careers.
EOE/ Veterans/ Diabled